Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rest day

Rest day

Daily report
  • Body: Good except for right shoulder still. If this continues I might have it checked out. And legs are a bit sore from yesterday.
  • Sleep: Good. 9 hours.
  • Nutrition: Not bad. Some holiday snacks.
  • Notes: Much needed rest day. Legs needed it. Can't wait to hit next week hard. Lots of studying today.
  • Cool link of the day: Top 10 Highest-Paying Jobs in the U.S.
  • Cool quote of the day: "If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers"
    - Thomas Pynchon

1 comment:

  1. Bought "The Paleo Solution" for my mom and I'm thinking of getting it for Kim. Even though I know I'm getting it for Christmas I wanted them to read it and hopefully start reaping the benefits.

    Thought I would start the comments going on here. For some reason it says my dad's name when I comment but it's not.

    Ben Sauer

    ReplyDelete