Saturday, April 23, 2011

11.5 + 6 min row

1330



AMRAP 20 min:
5 power cleans - 145#
10 toes to bars
15 wall balls - 20#

for rounds: 10 (300 reps)

rest 2 hours

Row - 6 minutes

for distance: 1651 m

Daily report:
  • Body: A bit sore, but good.
  • Sleep: Poor quality sleep. 7 hours.
  • Nutrition: So-so. Hit the WOD fasted; large lunch. Too much starch.
  • Notes: Mentally, this was the most challenging WOD so far. As I anticipated, toes to bars were very difficult. I didn't break up any of the power cleans or wall balls, but toes to bars were broken quite a bit. Looking back, I rested too much between power cleans and toes to bars. That said, I was absolutely spent in the last 2 minutes, and I surprised myself in getting my wall balls in on time. Someone asked me my goal about 15 minutes before I went. I threw out 10 rounds. I was really hoping to get a little past, or at least into the 11th, but I'm content. This was fun.
  • Cool link of the day: Food marketing to kids goes viral. Will we ever draw the line? I am very angered by how much this industry gets away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment