Monday, January 2, 2012

I hate lifetime

I feel like I could go on for more than a few pages talking about how much I hate lifetime fitness. Especially around this time of year when it is impossible to get a locker, to get a barbell, and to shower afterwards without waiting in line for all three. Oh well. At least it only takes two weeks to get fit and then people are set until next year.

OPT's 'being' WOD:

250m row
15 kbs 2 pd
25 burpees
15 kbs 2 pd
250m row
time: 3:30

Rest of the time: screwing around on ghd, and a little barbell work

rest 20 min

tabata running (15 degrees, 8.5 mph)

Daily report

  • Body: Great
  • Nutrition: Good start to 2012. Trying to stay 'warrior' and eat one large(ish) meal a day.
  • Sleep: Good.
  • Notes: Excellent metcon, wish I didn't have to wait for everything at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment