Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back at collegeville

Finally getting into the swing of things at school in collegeville. Over two days before I came up I got through the construction series competition wods. They royally kicked my ass and I am sore. That said, this was a learning experience. In a few months I would like to retest.

On the hour, every hour:

 1st hour: 5,4,3,2,1 C&J - 205/115# MU's (1 score = time) 9+ min

 2nd hour: 2K Row + Max DU's in 10 min (2 scores = time for row and reps of DU's) Did this wrong. Did full 2k then 10min max rep burpees. 7 min 23 sec + 499 DUs

 3rd hour: 15,12,9 R KB Snatch - 2/1.5 pd L KB Snatch - 2/1.5 pd Burpees - vertical body at top (1 score = time) 8 min 12 sec

 4th hour: 12 min amrap 10 wall balls - 20/14# to 10ft 5 toes to bar (1 score = reps) More than 200 but lost count.

 Yesterday Run 30 min @Z1

 Daily report

 Body. Sore. 1-10;8
 Mind. Clear. Good diet, captivating instructors at school, organized start.
 Spirit. Searching. Still caught in the middle of my beliefs politically and religiously. Maybe I will get somewhere this year. Probably not.
 Currently reading: Gravity's Rainbow by Thomas Pynchon and everything by Slavoj Zizek
 Notes. Need better sleep i.e. consistent schedule. diet is the best it has been. Looking forward to the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment