Sunday, July 17, 2011

Paleo starts tomorrow

So my bro Z is starting paleo tomorrow so I thought it might be a good idea to start being strict myself. Commence paleo, including detailed log of food intake.

As for training, I haven't been hitting it particularly hard. Every so often I knock out 200-300 2 pood kettlebell swings but that is all. This week I might shoot for 5000 swings in one week, but that may be overkill.

Sleep has been good. Nutrition has been okay. It is tough being away from home trying to set good habits. Here's one workout I did a few days ago that left me quite sore. It adds up to 500 total reps.

"Ejection Seat" (play on OPT's flight simulator i.e. same workout but with double-unders)

5-10-15...40-45-50-45-40...15-10-5
Air Squats
As fast as possible. Each set is separate from the next. Each set must be unbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment