Tuesday, February 14, 2012

3k run

Continued from last post:

3k run -- 15 laps on 200m track
12:29

SATURDAY:

And to report on weekend, I did not do as well as I had hoped. Preworkout nutrition was non-existent, and while I think I would have been alright if my heat was early, I had to wait around until 3:45 until I went. Here was my performance:

1: 37 ft handstand walk

2: 229 double unders

3: 185 ohs

4:
4 rounds of following:
20 lunges -- 45# plate overhead
15 ring push ups
80 m shuttle sprint

5: 29 wall balls in 2 min

Note: WOD's 2-5 were performed on running clock. After piss-poor performance on wod 4, I had nothing left to give wod 5. Oh well, I had fun and learned from it and that's all I can ask. The crossfit community is very supportive.

Daily report

  • Body: Sore.
  • Mind: Recovering. Long weekend.
  • Spirit: David Foster Wallace: A supposedly fun thing I'll ever do again. A MUST READ. FANTASTIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment