Monday, August 29, 2011

Long Absence

The past week I have traveled through London, Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris. Today I arrived in Rome and tomorrow I begin orientation to my classes.

Others have estimated walking at least 100 miles in the past week, but I am not sure personally. I do know that I have been walking a ton and that has been my only means of exercise. Now that I am in Rome, I will try to find a gym and get underway towards a fitness routine.

Weekly report:

  • Body: Good. Shoulders a bit sore from 55 lb backpack.
  • Sleep: So/so every night. Hit or miss.
  • Nutrition: It's been okay, but not as good as it could be. Beer and wine at evening meals is an unnecessary expense that I am going to try to limit to weekends as much as possible.
  • Notes: Find routine ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment