Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OHS + nighttime conditioning

 19:00


Overhead squat
3-3-3
For loads: 135, 185, 205, 225 x 1 (PR)


part 2 from OPT's morning WOD:
Run 30 min @ conversational pace
+
10 min of this



Daily report
  • Body: Sore.
  • Sleep: Good.
  • Nutrition: Perfect.
  • Notes: Good overhead squats. Felt strong on them. Was hoping I could put up 225 for at least two, but I got stuck at the bottom of the first. I think I could plan this one a bit more carefully next time and go 205, 215, 225 and hit each set for three. As for the running, I ran outside. It is -15 degrees outside right now... it was really cold. Afterwards, the ice bath felt nice after the initial shock. Hopefully it will pay off tomorrow and my legs will be refreshed. Right now they are still numb.
  • Cool link of the day: Does weightlifting make you smarter?

No comments:

Post a Comment