Thursday, January 27, 2011

Morning Close-grip bench press, Pull-ups

08:30

Warmup (arm swings, sampson, squat, deep lunges)

From OPT:
A1. Close Grip Bench Press - 5,3,2,5,3,2; rest 3 min
A2. CTB Chin Ups - 20 unbroken x 6; rest 3 min

For loads: 135, 165, 185, 155, 175, 215

Daily report
  • Body: Good. A little sore in legs. Stretching was rough this morning; very sore knees.
  • Sleep: Short, but well-rested. 6 hours.
  • Nutrition: Great, so far.
  • Notes: Can't remember the last time I bench pressed, especially close-grip. These felt strong though, especially 215. The chin-ups were not chest to bar, but I they were powerful reps and  still well over my chin. Could not go all 6 unbroken. Every other set I broke a little. I don't have exact break ups, but 1, 3, and 5 were my only rounds unbroken. Walked 200 m between sets.
  • Cool link of the day: The best workout ever... well, actually this one's up there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment