Wednesday, March 19, 2014

sore. legs.

Did one at Crossfit St Louis Park...

Strength: Max Turkish Getup - 1 rep/arm
Easily got the 2pd kettlebell, moved on to barbell
Worked up in 10# increments from 45# bar and got to 75#... ran out of time or I think I could have gotten 95.

Hero WOD: JT

21,15,9
HSPU
Ring Dips
Pushups

For time: 14:01 (ouch)

Daily Report
  •  Mind: Terrible sleep the other night. So bad that I came home at 5PM and slept until 10PM. Slept okay last night... feeling better today.
  • Body: HOLY LEGS. SORE AS F***. Need to go for a walk or run this afternoon to flush. Seriously difficult to walk.
  • Spirit: “All I know is that while I’m asleep, I’m never afraid, and I have no hopes, no struggles, no glories — and bless the man who invented sleep, a cloak over all human thought, food that drives away hunger, water that banishes thirst, fire that heats up cold, chill that moderates passion, and, finally, universal currency with which all things can be bought, weight and balance that brings the shepherd and the king, the fool and the wise, to the same level. There’s only one bad thing about sleep, as far as I’ve ever heard, and that is that it resembles death, since there’s very little difference between a sleeping man and a corpse”
    Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quijote de La Mancha
  • M/F/S: 6/3/9 

No comments:

Post a Comment