Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pretty busy

Took a trip over long weekend to DC. I keep saying that I need to get better posting here. I am hoping that it will help me find a sense of routine. I am going to now be focused more on diet than training so perhaps a food log for a few days will be in order.

I've been following OPT's training that has had a lot of rowing and a lot of cleaning. Neither are on par with numbers I have put up in the past, but I hope with the consistency of staying on top of both of them I will see improvement. Right now my clean wont budge above 255. A goal of mine is to his 275 before the end of the semester.

I'll post some of my rowing times here. Form could see improvement; again consistency here will be key.

This one was fun:

AMRAP 8 min
8 thrusters -- 115#
8 burpees over bar
8 chin ups

Mile test:
6:29 (retest soon!)





Daily report

  • Mind: START GETTING UP EARLY YOU LAZY FUCK.
  • Body: A little sore now; rest is good.
  • Spirit: Interests are spread out at the moment... need to find one and focus on it.
  • m/f/s: 2/3/2

No comments:

Post a Comment