Wednesday, September 28, 2011

mama mia!

Rome is going great. Nothing too special about training. It's been the same old running around the park with random sets of pushups, pull ups and burpees. I did death by burpees yesterday and managed 12 rounds.

Weekly report
  • Body: Pretty good. Legs a little sore.
  • Sleep: Could be better. I feel best with a routine for sleeping but my schedule has been all over the place lately. Sometimes more sleep than needed, sometimes less.
  • Nutrition: Lots of eggs, tuna, different cheeses, green beans, and broccoli. Discovered picante peppers, which are sort of like jalapenos but with a deeper flavor and more intense spiciness. I've been eating more bread than I normally would, but it's delicious and cheap so I've gotten over it. Maybe if my training was more important to me at the moment I would be upset, but as of now no regrets.
  • Notes: Same old training. Staying in shape but really wishing I had a barbell and quality pull up bar. Oh well, I didn't come to Rome to train for the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment