Saturday, October 8, 2011

good food, good wine, good company

Little to no training lately -- something is going around the group and I have had annoying cold symptoms all week. Rome is still a very good time, yesterday we went to a small vineyard for a tour and 5-course lunch. It was one of my favorite days here so far.

The weather change is quite interesting... last week it didn't dip below 85, but all of the sudden last night a cold front came through and I was shivering in my bed. It's actually quite refreshing.

Weekly report

  • Body: A little sick, but fine.
  • Sleep: Could be better, but okay. 1-10; 7
  • Nutrition: Good portions, but far from paleo.
  • Notes: Lots of walking around each day, but no met-cons or weightlifting for quite some time now. I've just been told that in Greece we will have a weightroom. I'm interested to see what that's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment