Sunday, March 6, 2011

Climb, tabata

15:00

45 minutes of muscle activation therapy to assess shoulder

60 minute treadmill climb
15% elevation for distance: 3.25 mi

rest 2 minutes

tabata tredmill intervals
12.5% elevation @ 7.5 MPH (8.0 for 8th set)

Daily report
  • Body: Great, except shoulder. Very uncomfortable, but still have full ROM. I am praying that this is not something I'll need surgery on. I'm heading in for a referral to the orthopedic doctor tomorrow, I'm planning on having an MRI.
  • Sleep: Good.
  • Nutrition: All day fast.
  • Notes: Good workout to get moving again. Played around with a barbell after the run. I can do all pressing movements with little pain, its just very uncomfortable. Weird, I know.. but I think this means that I injured the cartilage (labrum), instead of the muscle. Focus for the week: nutrition and recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment